You’ve heard about it, you’ve seen it, but what is vaping?
It’s simple! Vaping is the safer alternative to smoking without the harmful effects of burning tobacco, smoke, tar and carbon monoxide. Vaping is a safer way to satisfy the nicotine cravings by heating liquid rather than burning harmful tobaccos and affecting your health. You inhale vapour which contains nicotine (or none at all if you prefer) providing a tobacco and smoke-free
WHY THE WORLD IS SWITCHING TO VAPING
1. “Vaping is not smoking” – direct quotation from ruling in New York Court
• Burning of tobacco creates thousands of chemicals, with much higher risk of cancer and other diseases.
• Vaping provides a safer alternative to smoking as it delivers a similarly effective dose of nicotine without the adverse effects of burning tobacco or inhaling smoke.
• As such, vaping provides a tobacco and smoke-free alternative to traditional cigarette smoking, whilst considerably reducing your daily spend from smoking. Source: “An electronic cigarette neither burns nor contains tobacco,” the court noted. “Instead, the use of such a device, which is commonly referred to as ‘vaping’, involves the inhalation of vaporized e-cigarette liquid consisting of water, nicotine, a base of propylene glycol or vegetable glycerine and occasionally, flavouring.” Read the article.
2. “Vaping is 95% safer than cigarettes” – direct quotation from Public Health England
• “The main finding of a 2015 evidence review carried out by Public Health England found e-cigarettes to be 95% less harmful than tobacco. “
• An expert independent evidence review by Public Health England (PHE) concludes that e-cigarettes are significantly less harmful to health than tobacco and have the potential to help smokers quit smoking.
Source: Public Health England press office: E-cigarettes: an evidence update
3. Vaping Aerosol does not harm bystander like cigarette smoke
• Of the three main causes of mortality from smoking, lung cancer arises primarily from direct exposure of the lungs to carcinogens in tobacco smoke.
• The main culprit is smoke and, if nicotine could be delivered effectively and acceptably to smokers without smoke, most if not all of the harm of smoking
could probably be avoided.
• It also confirmed the findings of PHE’s 2014 independent evidence review, that there is no evidence of harm to bystanders from exposure to e-cigarette vapour and the risks to their health are likely to be extremely low.
UKCTAS commentary on WHO report on electronic nicotine delivery systems electronic non-nicotine delivery systems. – 26/10/16
The section on risks of second-hand exposure to ENDS
aerosol provides no evidence that such exposures pose any material risks to bystanders. The claim that ENDS have the “potential to lead to adverse health effects” in bystanders does not reflect the science behind the cited source….”
Source: 2016 Nicotine without smoke Tobacco harm reduction. A report by the
Tobacco Advisory Group of the Royal College of Physicians. Nicotine without smoke
Tobacco harm reduction – A
report by the Tobacco Advisory Group of the Royal College of Physicians 2013 Variability on Electronic Cigarette Use. Experience: An Internet Survey Konstantinos E. Farsalinos, Giorgio Romagna, Dimitris Tsiapras, Stamatis Kyrzopoulos, Alketa Spyrou and Vassilis Voudris
4. E-cigarettes are much easier to quit smoking than NRTs
• “We know that e-cigarettes are
the most popular quitting tool in the country with more than 10 times as many people using them than using local stop smoking services.”the most popular quitting tool in the country with more than 10 times as many people using them than using local stop smoking services.”• “Users claim that e-cigs help them stop smoking entirely (38 per cent) or reduce the amount they smoke (25 per cent)”• ‘significant health benefits are expected in smokers who switch from tobacco to e-cigs’
Source: Public Health England press office: E-cigarettes: an evidence update &
WHY IS CLIQ A GREAT ALTERNATIVE FOR SMOKERS?
One of the reasons Nicotine Salt based vaping devices have taken the world by storm is because their smooth and satisfying delivery is comparable to that of a traditional cigarette. This combined with a compact and easy to use Pod System means it’s easier than ever for smokers to make the switch to vaping.
WHAT ARE NICOTINE SALTS?
Cliq Pods use a Nicotine Salts (aka nic salts) formulation, a new way of delivering nicotine that has taken the vaping world by storm. Nic Salt reduces the alkalinity of nicotine and while it may sound very scientific, all you really need to know is that it produces a far smoother vaping experience allowing for higher nicotine levels to be experienced with increased a satisfaction.
HOW SHOULD I STORE MY CLIQ PODS?
Store in a cool dry place and avoid leaving in the sunlight or exposed heat such as in your car. The could cause the Pod to leak due to the liquid expanding in the heat.
Can you travel in an aircraft with your Cliq? Yes, you can however, due to the pressure in an aircraft we suggest placing your Pods in a sealable bag or Twisp Carry Case to avoid leaking on your
personal goods. Or ideally travel with full, sealed Pods. Please remember airlines do not allow vaping onboard.
I’VE NEVER VAPED BEFORE, WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO START?
Start slowly. Take a small draw on the device ensuring you get used to the feel of the delivery. Avoid a heavy draw as this may cause leaking. Slowly build up usage based on how you feel.